Located close to Toronto Pearson International Airport and downtown Toronto
Toronto is at the heart of the province’s film and television production sector. This dynamic sector is an outlet for creativity and talent; a place where not only actors, but also other specialists such as designers, carpenters, make-up artists, animators and writers can hone their craft and thrive. Toronto is North America’s third-largest screen-based production centre and one of the world’s leading producers of great entertainment. This is a 5-star city to create your productions.
- North America’s largest continuous underground pedestrian system path, connects about 1200 stores and restaurants, 50 office towers, 5 subway stations, 6 major hotels and several entertainment centers under Toronto’s financial core.
- North America’s second largest public transit system with the highest per capita ridership on the continent.
- North America’s 5th largest city after Mexico City, New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- Approximately 900,000 square feet of dedicated studio and stage space to accommodate a full range of large and small productions available.
- 14 beautiful islands protecting its natural harbor. The islands are a unique natural resource, comprised of parklands, nature reserves and protected wetlands.
Dufferin Gate is one of the finest facilities in Toronto; offering a ‘one-stop shop’ for the needs of your production. Our studio has developed strong ties with other institutions that call Toronto home, including world-famous animation schools and software companies. We are located in close proximity to both Toronto Pearson International Airport and downtown Toronto.